India vs Bangladesh dream11 today match prediction, players form, fantasy cricket tips, pitch report, playing 11, fantasy details: ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022, super-12 35th match will start at 1:00 AM, Wednesday, Nov 02, 2022.
- India vs Bangladesh Dream11 Today Match Prediction
- IND vs BAN Dream11 Cricket Today Match Prediction
- India vs Bangladesh Prediction
- Indian Team Details
- India Team Squad
- India Team Probable Playing 11
- IND Combination
- Bangladesh Team Details
- Bangladesh Team Squad
- Bangladesh Team Probable Playing 11
- BAN Combination
- IND vs BAN Match Head-To-Head
- Our Opinion – Team Prediction, Wicket-Keeper, All-Rounders, Bowlers, Captain and Vice-Captain
- 1. Who is the best bowler in Bangladesh?
- 2. When will the IND vs BAN, ICC World Cup T20 2022 start?
- 3. What is the capacity of the Adelaide stadium?
- 4. Is Adelaide Oval a drop-in pitch?
- 5. What are captain and vice-captain of India vs Bangladesh dream11 today match prediction?
India vs Bangladesh Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Match Details: The Super 12 Group 2, 35th Match, ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 between India and Bangladesh will start on 2nd November (Wednesday) at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide.
Weather: The weather forecast report says on Nov 2, 2022, in Adelaide, there will be a chance of rain. Possibility of patchy rain. Also, there is a chance of postponing the match if it rains.
Pitch Report: Adelaide Oval is generally considered to be the best batting wicket in Australia. The first three days of a test match play very flat, bringing the spinners into the game as the match wears on. We think Adelaide Oval must be the best cricket stadium in Australia.
Score Card: You can check the live score card of India vs Bangladesh match at Dream11 itself. As they give live score card and detailed commentary for every ball.
Live Streaming: Ind vs Ban ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022, Super-12 35th match will be streamed live on the Disney+ Hotstar app and website and telecast lives on Star Sports Network.
Average Score: The average 1st inning score is 155, and the average 2nd inning score is 144 by the stats of previous T20’s.
IND vs BAN Dream11 Cricket Today Match Prediction
India will hope to mount a challenge at the T20 world cup in Australia and is one of the eight teams to have qualified for the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 under their performance in the previous tournament and their ICC T20 scores. India is in group 2 of the super-12 along with Bangladesh, South Africa, Pakistan, and the two associate teams Netherlands and Zimbabwe from the first round.
Even though it is not surprising for a tournament in Australia, Bangladesh has gone rather pace heavy and picked as many as five legit bowling options in the squad, Mohammad Saifuddin, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, and Edadot Hossain. Nasum Ahmed is backed by Mehidy Hasan Miraz and Shakib Al Hasan, with the likes of Afif Hossain and Mosaddek Hossain offering spin options.
India vs Bangladesh Prediction
India beat Bangladesh by 28 runs in the ICC World Cup 2019 at Edgbaston, Birmingham. Bangladesh hopes for a win in this match to keep qualifying for the knockouts alive. But the result of the match creates huge attention on the race. Virat Kholi also hopes to win against Bangladesh.
Ban in their quest to reach the World Cup semi-final for the first time in 2019. Because of the last knockout, Bangladesh must be in full form of playing strategies. These toughest teams to see again creates great attention to watch the match.
Indian Team Details
India vs Bangladesh Dream11 today match prediction: In IND vs BAN, 35th Match, Super 12 Group 2, ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 total of 15 players were selected to play the tournament. Playing 11 teams were selected according to their past ICC World Cup T20 tournament in 2019.
India Team Squad
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Arshdeep Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Deepak Hooda, Dinesh Karthik, Virat Kohli, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Suryakumar Yadav.
India Team Probable Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma
- KL Rahul
- Virat Kohli
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Dinesh Karthik
- Hardik Pandya
- Axar Patel
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Mohammed Shami
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Arshdeep Singh
- Rohit Sharma – Rohit Sharma is the Indian team captain for this World Cup. He has a decent outing against Bangladesh. Rohit has played 11 matches against Bangladesh and has scored 338 runs with an average of 33.8 and a strike rate of 127.07. His highest score against Bangladesh is 83. Based on his stats and records against Bangladesh, he is a must-pick player in your fantasy team.
- KL Rahul – KL Rahul has been the most consistent player for India in recent times. KL Rahul’s fantasy point in Dream11 is 8.5, and he is a top-order and right batsman for team India. KL Rahul had a good season in the last T20 World Cup, scoring 194 runs at an average of 48.5 in just 5 innings. His strike rate is 152.76, which is also very good and above par compared to other top-order batsmen.
- Virat Kohli – Virat Kohli is the best batsman for India in the T20. Also, he likes to play cricket on Australian grounds. His average in Australia is mind-blowing, as Kohli averages 64.43 in 11 T20 matches. Against Bangladesh, he maintains the same average, around 64.50. He would be a perfect choice for captain of your India vs Bangladesh dream11 today match prediction.
- Suryakumar Yadav – Suryakumar Yadav is the find that India were searching for the middle order. He is a right handed batsman with fantasy credit of 9.0. He is the most selected player for the India vs Bangladesh dream11 today match prediction. He is yet to play his debut match against Bangladesh so he will be a risky pick for this match.
- Dinesh Karthik – After many oscillations among team selectors, Dinesh Karthik is in the team against Rishabh Pant. That’s because of his recent performance as a finisher. He won the Asia Cup for India against Bangladesh by scoring a sixer at the last ball of the match, so he will have that same confidence coming to this match. He will be the x-factor who can make you win the contest.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – Bhuvneshwar Kumar is the leading wicket-taker in the powerplay, and his swing can trouble the batsman in Australia. His Dream11 fantasy point is 8.0. He has played very minimal matches in Australia, so he’s a risky pick because he can leak a lot of runs.
- Mohammed Shami – Mohammed Shami has returned after the injury to the Indian team. So far, he has taken 8 wickets in 8 innings in the World Cup. His speed is a blessing in disguise for India for Australian ground. So you can take Shami in your India vs Bangladesh dream11 today match prediction.
- Axar Patel – Axar Patel is the all-rounder of the team India. He is also a slow left-arm orthodox bowler with fantasy points of 8.0. His line, length bowling, and accuracy have taken him into the team.
Bangladesh Team Details
India vs Bangladesh Dream11 today match prediction: In IND vs BAN, 35th Match, Super 12 Group 2, ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 total of 16 players were selected to play the tournament. Playing 11of the teams were selected according to their pervious matches.
Bangladesh Team Squad
Shakib AL Hasan, Afif Hossain, Ebadot Hossain, Hasan Mahmud, Litton Das, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mosaddek Hossain, Mustarizur Rahman, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Nasum Ahmed, Nurul Hasan, Shouriful Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Taskin Ahmed, Yasir Ali.
Bangladesh Team Probable Playing 11
- Najmul Hossain Shanto
- Litton Das
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Afif Hossain
- Yasir Ali
- Nurul Hasan
- Mosaddek Hossain
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz
- Taskin Ahmed
- Mustafizur Rahman
- Hasan Mahmud
- Najmul Hossain Shanto – Najmul Hossain Shanto is left handed batsman and right arm off break bowler. He has scored 204 runs in the T20 internationals with a high score of 40. He can be a handy pick in your India vs Bangladesh dream11 today match prediction, as if an Indian fast bowler fails to take wickets, he can make quick runs.
- Litton Das – Litton Das is the most selected Bangladeshi player. He has scored 133 runs in just 8 innings in T20 World Cup so far. He is a must-pick player for your dream11 team, as he can score quick runs.
- Afif Hossain – Afif Hossain is a left-hand batsman with an average of 21.12 and a fantasy rating of 7.5. He is a middle-order batsman. In the recently played 5 matches, Afif Hossain has scored 11, 4, 24, 25, and 18 runs averaging 16.4.
- Hasan Mahmud – Hasan Mahmud is a right-arm medium bowler. Hasan Mahmud has an average of 24.86 in T20I. In the recent 5 matches, Hasan Mahmud has taken 7 (2, 1, 1, 2, 1) wickets at an average of 24.3.
- Mustafizur Rahman – Mustafizur Rahman is the experience that Bangladesh is searching for. Mustafizur Rahman has taken 17 wickets from just 5 innings, averaging 18.12. He has taken 5 wickets in the last 5 matches, averaging 23.16. He can be a good pick for the India vs Bangladesh dream11 today match prediction.
- Shakib Al Hasan – Shakib Al Hasan is an all-rounder with a fantasy rating of 9.0 and is a must-pick for your India vs Bangladesh dream11 today match prediction. He is a left-handed batsman and left-arm orthodox bowler. In the recent 5 matches, Shakib Al Hasan has scored 189 runs averaging 37.8 per match.
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz – Mehidy Hasan Miraz is good to have a player for your India vs Bangladesh dream11 today match prediction. Mehidy Hasan Miraz has a fantasy rating of 8.5. He bowls right-arm off-break, and in the recently played 5 matches, Mehidy Hasan has taken 4 wickets. Mehidy Hasan Miraz can take 1 or 2 wickets in this match.
IND vs BAN Match Head-To-Head
|India won by 30 runs||10-Nov-2019|
|India won by 8 wickets||7-Nov-2019|
|Bangladesh won by 7 wickets||3-Nov-2019|
|India won by 4 wickets||18-Nov-2018|
|India won by 17 runs||14-Nov-2018|
Our Opinion – Team Prediction, Wicket-Keeper, All-Rounders, Bowlers, Captain and Vice-Captain
Today Match FAQ
1. Who is the best bowler in Bangladesh?
As per stats and current form, Shakib Al Hasan is the best bowler of Bangladesh.
2. When will the IND vs BAN, ICC World Cup T20 2022 start?
India vs Bangladesh World Cup match starts at Nov 02, 01:30 PM IST.
3. What is the capacity of the Adelaide stadium?
Adelaide has the capability of accommodate 53,583 persons including the standing room.
4. Is Adelaide Oval a drop-in pitch?
A drop-in pitch has been used at the venue since the redevelopment in 2013.
5. What are captain and vice-captain of India vs Bangladesh dream11 today match prediction?
Rohit Sharma and Shakib Al Hasan will be our best choices for captain and vice captain.
Conclusion – India vs Bangladesh Dream11 Today Match Prediction
In the T20 World Cup Ind vs Ban match in 2016, Bangladesh needed 2 runs to win 3 balls, and they lost 3 wickets. 2 to Hardik Pandya and the famous run-out by Dhoni. It was a group-stage encounter in Bangalore where Team India scored 146/7 and was placed in a hazardous position toward the end of the second innings.
Mahmudullah and Mushfiqur Rahim were taking the Men in Green over the line when the former snapped. He ended it by giving a straightforward catch to Mahmudullah, and Shikhar Dhawan followed suit as he made the same mistake picking Ravindra Jadeja at deep mid-wicket. As the Indians won by one run.
India finished third in their Super-12 group in the next edition behind New Zealand and Pakistan and failed to make the semis. Let’s hope this time, India will succeed in the India vs Bangladesh dream11 today match prediction.