India vs New Zealand Dream11 Today Match Prediction, players form, fantasy cricket tips, pitch report, playing 11, fantasy details: India’s tour of New Zealand 2022 will play three T20Is and three ODIs from November 18, Friday, 2022, and ends on November 30, Wednesday, 2022.
- India vs New Zealand Dream11 Today Match Prediction – 1st T20I
- IND vs NZ Dream11 Cricket Today Match Prediction
- India vs New Zealand Prediction
- Indian Team Details
- India Team Squad
- India Team Probable Playing 11
- IND Combination
- New Zealand Team Details
- New Zealand Team Squad
- New Zealand Team Probable Playing 11
- NZ Combination
- IND vs NZ Match Head-To-Head
- Our Opinion – Team Prediction, Wicket-Keeper, All-Rounders, Bowlers, Captain and Vice-Captain
- 1. What is the capacity of the Sky Stadium, Wellington?
- 2. What are captain and vice-captain of India vs New Zealand dream11 today match prediction?
- 3. When will the IND vs NZ, 1st T20I 2022 start?
- 4. Who is the captain of Indian team in 1st T20I?
India vs New Zealand Dream11 Today Match Prediction – 1st T20I
Match Details: 1st T20I men’s cricket between India and New Zealand will start on Friday, November 18, at 10:30 PM (November 17), at Sky Stadium, Wellington.
Weather: The weather forecast report says on November 18, Friday, in Wellington, the day may be a sunny day or rainy day. According to the forecast, there might be a chance of rain in the daytime. Nighttime might be cloudy.
Pitch Report: Rain has had a significant say in most of the games played in Sky Stadium. This stadium uses a drop-in pitch like most venues in New Zealand. It tends to side with the batsmen on most drop-in pitches.
Score Card: You can check the live score card of India vs New Zealand match at Dream11 itself. As they provide live score card and detailed commentary for every ball.
Live Streaming: IND vs NZ men’s 1st T20I match will be streamed live on Amazon prime video. We can watch the game live in their mobile app.
Average Score: The average 1st innings score is 154, and the average of 2nd innings score is 130, according to the previous T20 stats.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Cricket Today Match Prediction
New Zealand and India are part of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022, where New Zealand is part of group 1, while India is part of group 2. Both teams were the group topper in the super 12 of the World Cup 2022. But unfortunately, both of them lost in their semi-finals and came to this tournament heavy-heartedly.
India and New Zealand will face off in the 1st T20 internationals of a 3 match series at the Wellington Regional Stadium. Both sides topped their respective Super 12 stage group but failed to make it to the final after an underwhelming performance in the semis.
Both teams played against each other in the last T20I series in November last year. India crushed New Zealand 3-0 in that series.
India vs New Zealand Prediction
India announced their squad for the India tour of New Zealand 2022. Hardik Pandya is set to lead the team in the T20I series, whereas New Zealand has yet to announce its squad.
In the New Zealand 2022 T20 squad, some new names like Michael Bracewell and Finn Allen, along with seasoned campaigners like Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, and Nathan McCullum.
Since this is a relatively younger and inexperienced chance for India that has been trusted with today match Ind vs NZ, and the side may take some time to settle in and put up a clinical show.
Indian Team Details
India vs New Zealand Dream11 today match prediction: In IND vs NZ, 1st T20I men’s cricket 2022, 16 Indian players were selected to play the game. India will choose playing 11 according to their past T20 match stats.
On the other hand, in India vs New Zealand Today Match Prediction, New Zealand will have mostly the same players who had a decent T20 World Cup campaign except for a couple of hiccups. Some would expect a winning start in India vs New Zealand today match prediction dream11 1st T20 series.
India Team Squad
Ishan Kishan, Washington Sundar, Deepak Hooda, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik, Rishabh Pant (vc), Shubman Gill, Arshdeep Singh, Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya (c), Sanju Samson, Mohammed Siraj, Harshal Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
India Team Probable Playing 11
- Shubman Gill
- Sanju Samson
- Shreyas Iyer
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Rishabh Pant
- Hardik Pandya
- Deepak Hooda
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Arshdeep Singh
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Umran Malik
- Suryakumar Yadav – Suryakumar Yadav is a right-handed batsman and the most consistent player in recent times. He played six matches against New Zealand and scored 63 runs. Based on his performance in the recently ended T20 World Cup, Suryakumar is a must-pick player in your fantasy team. Also, he can be your captain choice for your India vs New Zealand dream11 today match prediction.
- Shreyas Iyer – Shreyas Iyer is the best batsman for India in the T20. Shreyas Iyer’s fantasy point in Dream11 is 8.5, and he is a top-order and right batsman for team India. Shreyas Iyer has had a good season in New Zealand, scoring 1030 runs at an average of 32.18 in 47 innings. His strike rate is 132.56, which is above par according to the New Zealand stats. He is the most selected top order batsman in India vs New Zealand dream11 today match prediction.
- Shubman Gill – He might be the choice for a top-order batsman. A right-handed batsman who is in their first time playing a T20 cricket match. Also, he gave the best game in Test matches. He has a batting average of 53.46. So he can be your x factor of the fantasy team.
- Hardik Pandya – Hardik Pandya is the Indian team captain for this New Zealand tour. He has an extraordinary outing in the World Cup in batting and bowling. Pandya single-handedly took the team to a winning situation against Pakistan and England. He has scored 64 runs and taken 4 wickets against New Zealand. Though his stats are very low compared to his capability, this is the right opportunity to increase them.
- Deepak Hooda – He is a batting all-rounder, scoring 21 runs against Sri Lanka. He played six games against Sri Lanka. But his runs conceded are more significant than that. He has a batting average of 36.62.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – Bhuvneshwar Kumar didn’t have the expected results in the semi-final of the World Cup. But when it comes to New Zealand, he can trouble the batsmen with his swing. But if the pitch has no swing on offer, he might for a lot of runs as the ground is smaller than India. So you can take Bhuvneshwar in your India vs New Zealand dream11 today match prediction.
- Arshdeep Singh – Arshdeep Singh has been impressive in the T20I World Cup 2022. He kept taking wickets from the first over of the tournament. Arshdeep is a must-pick in the New Zealand tour as Arshdeep can swing the ball in both directions and trouble the batsman. Since this is his first tour, he might impress the selectors with his performance.
- Yuzhvendra Chahal – He might be India’s spin bowler in the match. He played two matches with New Zealand in 2021. Also, he has a bowling average of 26 in his bowling career as a spinner.
New Zealand Team Details
India vs New Zealand Dream11 today match prediction: In IND vs NZ, 1st Men’s T20I cricket 2022, a total of 15 players were selected to play the game. They will choose the playing 11 according to the need of the pitch.
New Zealand Team Squad
Kane Williamson (c), Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Mitchell Santner, Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Daryl Mitchell, Adam Milne, Mark Chapman, Martin Guptill, Lachlan Ferguson, Devon Conway, Michael Bracewell, Trent Boult, Finn Allen.
New Zealand Team Probable Playing 11
- Martin Guptill
- Devon Conway
- Kane Williamson
- Daryl Mitchell
- Mark Chapman
- James Neesham
- Mitchell Santner
- Tim Southee
- Trent Boult
- Adam Milne
- Ish Sodhi
- Kane Williamson – New Zealand has got Kane Williamson, who provides added benefit in the batting department. He played the best match against England and Australia in 2021. He scored 90 runs in the total of both matches and got the best batting average of 39.08.
- Martin Guptill – He had the best batting career, and in the last match with India in 2021, he played six games and scored 152 runs with the best batting average of 50.66 in his batting career. He can be a handy pick in your India vs New Zealand dream11 today match prediction, as Indian fast bowlers have failed multiple times to take his wicket early.
- Daryl Mitchell – Daryl played six matches against India in 2021, scoring 36 runs and conceding 11 runs. He had a batting average of 12.
- James Neesham – James can take the match in any direction at any time. He recently played four matches against India and has the best batting and bowling averages. He can be a good pick for the India vs New Zealand dream11 today match prediction.
- Adam Milne – Adam was the choice of opening batsman who had a bowling average of 86. He played four matches against India, and he conceded 86 runs.
- Tim Southee – He might be the choice for opening the bowling. He played four matches against India in 2021, with 56 runs conceded. Also, he got 4 wickets in the four matches and has a bowling average of 11.59. He can be a good pick for the India vs New Zealand dream11 today match prediction.
- Mitchell Santner – He is considered the best spinner on the team. He recently played six matches against India, who conceded 79 runs and have a bowling average of 21.53. Since he can contribute with both bat and ball, he is a must pick player in India vs New Zealand dream11 today match prediction.
IND vs NZ Match Head-To-Head
|India won by 7 runs||02-Feb-2020|
|Match tied (India won the one-over eliminator)||31-Jan-2020|
|Match tied (India won the one-over eliminator)||29-Jan-2020|
|India won by 7 wickets||26-Jan-2020|
|India won by 6 wickets||24-Jan-2020|
Our Opinion – Team Prediction, Wicket-Keeper, All-Rounders, Bowlers, Captain and Vice-Captain
Today Match FAQ
1. What is the capacity of the Sky Stadium, Wellington?
Wellington has the capability of accommodate 50,000 persons including the standing room.
2. What are captain and vice-captain of India vs New Zealand dream11 today match prediction?
Hardik Pandya and Martin Guptill will be our best choices for captain and vice captain.
3. When will the IND vs NZ, 1st T20I 2022 start?
India vs New Zealand, 1st T20I match starts at Nov 17, 10:30 PM IST.
4. Who is the captain of Indian team in 1st T20I?
Hardik Pandya is the captain of Indian cricket team for India vs New Zealand series.
Conclusion – India vs New Zealand Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Both teams have lost their World Cup final spot and are coming to this tournament with many worries. Most of their top players are unavailable in this series due to their workload, which allows the young players to prove their capabilities.
Subham Gill and Sanju Samson are to get the opportunity to open the innings for India. Since this is their first tour to New Zealand, this is a massive opportunity for them to get a fixed place in the team. Similarly for New Zealand, Kane Williamson, who didn’t have a great world cup, can use this opportunity to reestablish his talent to the world. Overall this is an exciting match as it will be a high-scoring entertainer.