The New Zealand tour of Pakistan 2022-23 will start on December 27, 2022. They will play two Test matches, and 3 ODI matches in this tournament. This article will show the New Zealand vs Pakistan Dream11 today match prediction, squad, and probably11.
- New Zealand vs Pakistan Dream11 Today Match Prediction
- Pak vs NZ Dream11 Cricket Today Match Prediction
- New Zealand vs Pakistan Prediction
- Pakistan Team Details
- Pakistan Team Squad
- Pakistan Team Probable Playing 11
- PAK Combination
- New Zealand Team Details
- New Zealand Team Squad
- New Zealand Team Probable Playing 11
- NZ Combination
- NZ vs PAK Match Head-To-Head
- Our Opinion – Team Prediction, Wicket-Keeper, All-Rounders, Bowlers, Captain and Vice-Captain
New Zealand vs Pakistan Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Match Details: 1st Test between New Zealand and Pakistan will start on Tuesday, December 27, at 10:30 AM, at National Stadium, Karachi.
Weather: The weather forecast report says on December 27, Tuesday, in Karachi, it might be a windy day, and it will be cloudy all over and also there is a chance of rain.
Pitch Report: The pitch report at National Stadium, Karachi, is balanced and offers equal assistance to the batsmen and the bowlers. Fans will also likely witness a close encounter to kick off PSL 2021. The ground staff and curators have been assigned to rebuild all 13 pitches of the field square.
Score Card: You can check the live scorecard of the New Zealand vs Pakistan match on the Dream11 app. You can also check full commentary and scorecards using the Dream11 app.
Live Streaming: NZ vs PAK 2022-23 will be streamed live on Fan Code, and the New Zealand home games can be seen on Amazon Prime Video in India.
Average Score: The average 1st innings score is 304, the average 2nd innings score is 329, the average 3rd innings score is 261, and the average 4th innings score is 157 runs, according to the previous test stats.
Pak vs NZ Dream11 Cricket Today Match Prediction
After the New Zealand tour of England, New Zealand will play their first test match after this tournament. The WTC champions, New Zealand, lost all three matches in the series by a huge margin, so they will be keen to win this tournament. Kane Williamson will be leading the squad T20I in this series.
But Pakistan is coming to this series well prepared as they are coming after 3 match test series against England. Babar Azam is leading the team for the England tour and will be team captain for this tournament. The tournament result didn’t go in their favour as they lost the first match by 74 runs and lost the second match by 26 runs.
New Zealand vs Pakistan Prediction
New Zealand and Pakistan are coming to this tournament after a test series defeat. We can expect a fighting match between these two teams. Since they didn’t get the result they wanted, we can expect a good amount of changes in the team players list considering the future generation.
We can expect new changes in fast bowling: Zahid Mahmood and Faheem Ashraf. They have been performing consistently in the local tournaments of Pakistan, making the selectors select them for the international level.
Whereas for New Zealand, Trent Boult and Tim Southee are coming to this series after a huge break, so they might be looking forward to breaking the Pakistan batting orders and registering a win.
Pakistan Team Details
Per New Zealand vs Pakistan Dream11 today match prediction, Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan squad ODI in the upcoming Pak vs NZ 2022-23 series. Mohammad Nawaz and Shadab Khan may perform as all-rounder and spinners in this series.
Mohammad Rizwan will be the wicket keeper. Imam-ul-Haq and Shafique will be top-order batsmen, whereas Babar Azam and Saud Shakeel will play middle-order batting. Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Ali, and Zahid Mahmood will be bowling.
Pakistan Team Squad
Pakistan squad for the test match is Nauman Ali, Saud Shakeel, Babar Azam(c), Shadab Khan, Abdullah Shafique, Shan Masood, Imam-ul-Haq, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Ali, Naseem Shah, Agha Salman, Zahid Mahmood, Mohammad Nawaz, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan(w), Azhar Ali, Mohammad Wasim Jr.
Pakistan Team Probable Playing 11
- Babar Azam (c)
- Saud Shakeel
- Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
- Agha Salman
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Shadab Khan
- Mohammad Ali
- Zahid Mahmood
- Faheem Ashraf
- Imam-ul-Haq – He doesn’t have the best average against New Zealand, but this might be an excellent opportunity to prove his worth as an opener in the team. His last five matches against New Zealand are 22, 9, 9, 27 & 6. Despite the stats, based on his current performance, we can expect him to score more runs in this series.
- Babar Azam – Babar has been the best batsman for Pakistan in recent times. He has a batting average above 50 against New Zealand. In just five matches, he has scored 409 runs with a high score of unbeaten 127 runs. He can be the captain choice in your New Zealand vs Pakistan dream11 today match prediction, as NZ bowlers have failed to take his wicket early.
- Mohammad Rizwan – Similar to Babar, Rizwan is also in his prime form at the moment. Also, he has good records against New Zealand. In just three matches against them, he has scored 215 runs consistently. He also has good fielding records because he has taken three catches in a match.
- Mohammad Nawaz – Mohammad Nawaz is yet to play a test match against New Zealand, and this could be the long waited opportunity to prove his standards in both bat and ball as he can contribute in both. He has good records in Test match cricket in a short span of time, so we can expect him to replicate the same against the mighty New Zealand team.
- Mohammad Ali – Mohammad Ali has debuted against England since all the front-line bowlers have been given a break. He took four wickets in 2 games with an average of 65.25. Considering the average and wickets count, it’s not up to Pakistani standards. He might improve it against New Zealand so that he can be a risky pick in your New Zealand vs Pakistan dream11 today match prediction.
- Shadab Khan – He is considered the best all-rounder in the team currently. He has yet to play a test match against New Zealand but has proved his worth in just six matches in test cricket. He scored 300 runs with a score of 56 and took 14 wickets. So he can be handy with a bat and ball and help the team win. He can be your vice captain choice for your New Zealand vs Pakistan dream11 today match prediction.
New Zealand Team Details
Per New Zealand vs Pakistan Dream11 today match prediction, Kane Williamson will lead the New Zealand team in the NZ vs PAK 2022-23 series. Colin de Grandhomme will play the role of an all-rounder in the game. Tom Blundell will be the wicketkeeper.
Tim Southee, Kyle Jamieson and Trent Boult will play as fast bowlers, whereas Ajaz Patel will be the lone spinner. Tom Latham and Will Young will be the openers, whereas Devon Conway and Daryl Mitchell will be the middle-order batsmen.
New Zealand Team Squad
New Zealand squad for the test match is Tom Latham, Kane Williamson(c), Will Young, Henry Nicholls, Daryl Mitchell, Tim Southee, Michael Bracewell, Trent Boult, Neil Wagner, Kyle Jamieson, Ajaz Patel, Colin de Grandhomme, Cam Fletcher, Tom Blundell(w), Matt Henry, Devon Conway.
New Zealand Team Probable Playing 11
- Tom Latham
- Will Young
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Devon Conway
- Daryl Mitchell
- Tom Blundell (wk)
- Colin de Grandhomme
- Kyle Jamieson
- Tim Southee
- Ajaz Patel
- Trent Boult
- Kane Williamson – New Zealand captain Kane Williamson is the most consistent batsman in this format. He has scored 1242 runs against Pakistan with an average of 59.14, so he is a must-pick in your dream11 team of New Zealand vs Pakistan dream11 today match prediction.
- Tom Latham – He has the best batting career against Pakistan. In the last five games and scored 104 runs with the best batting strike rate of 58.1. Whenever bowlers fail to take his wicket before 20 runs, he has scored a lot, so he might be the x-factor.
- Daryl Mitchell – Daryl played only one match against Pakistan in 2021. He scored 102 runs and remained not out. Though he contributed with the bat, he failed to replicate the same performance with the ball. So in this series, he can be a good pick for the New Zealand vs Pakistan dream11 today match prediction
- Tom Blundell – Tom Blundell has just played two matches against Pakistan since his debut. His high score is 64 against them. Since he has been in good form recently and can take good catches, we can take him in the team.
- Trent Boult – Boult will be the opening bowler who had a bowling average of 29.86. He played nine matches against Pakistan and took 29 wickets. Since he troubles the right-hand batsman with his inswingers, he is must pick for the New Zealand vs Pakistan dream11 today match prediction.
- Tim Southee – Along with Boult, Southee might be the choice for opening the bowling. He played one match against Pakistan in 2021, with 106 runs conceded. Also, he got two wickets in that match. He can trouble the batsman with his accuracy.
- Ajaz Patel – He is considered the best spinner for New Zealand in this format. He recently played three matches against Pakistan, took 13 wickets and has a bowling average of 29.61. Since the pitches in Pakistan can help the spinners, he is a must-pick player in New Zealand vs Pakistan dream11 today match prediction.
NZ vs PAK Match Head-To-Head
|Jan 3 2021||New Zealand won by innings & 176 runs|
|Dec 26 2020||New Zealand won by 101 runs|
|Dec 3 2018||New Zealand won by 123 runs|
|Nov 24 2018||Pakistan won by innings & 16 runs|
|Nov 16 2018||New Zealand won by 4 runs|
Our Opinion – Team Prediction, Wicket-Keeper, All-Rounders, Bowlers, Captain and Vice-Captain
Today Match FAQ
1. What is the capacity of the National Stadium, Karachi?
National Stadium, Karachi has the capability of accommodate 34,228 persons.
2. What are captain and vice-captain of New Zealand vs Pakistan dream11 today match prediction?
Babar Azam and Shadab Khan will be our best choices for captain and vice captain.
3. When will the NZ vs PAK, 1st Test 2022 start?
New Zealand vs Pakistan, 1st Test match starts at December 27, 10:00 AM IST.
4. Who is the captain of New Zealand team in 1st Test?
Kane Williamson is the captain of New Zealand cricket team for New Zealand vs Pakistan series.
Conclusion – New Zealand vs Pakistan Dream11 Today Match Prediction
The first test match between New Zealand and Pakistan was on October 13 1955. Pakistan won the match. New Zealand’s win against Pakistan came in 1965 at Rawalpindi in Test cricket. New Zealand has dominated and won seven out of eight matches since 2014, when two have played against each other.