On December 8, Thursday, 2022, the BCCI announced the complete schedule for the Indian National cricket team’s upcoming home series against the Sri Lanka National cricket team.
The Sri Lanka tour of India 2023 will consist of a 6-match limited overs series that includes 3 ODIs and 3 T20Is. The series will be from January 2023, and the BCCI decided to organize the games across six different venues. Here we will see India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction.
In the first T20I of the three series, India will organize Sri Lanka on January 3 at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. In this India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Today Match Prediction, along with Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya will lead the team, as a Vice captain Yadav has been appointed.
Indian vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Today Match Prediction: In the T20 World Cup, this faced defeat last year since unpredictability appeared over the team’s future. Pandya will be in the province, which the Indian management must hint at in the future.
- India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Today Match Prediction
- IND vs SL Dream11 Cricket Today Match Prediction
- India vs Sri Lanka Prediction
- India Team Details
- India Team Squad
- India Team Probable Playing 11
- IND Combination
- Sri Lanka Team Details
- Sri Lanka Team Squad
- Sri Lanka Team Probable Playing 11
- SL Combination
- IND vs SL Match Head-To-Head
- Our Opinion – Team Prediction, Wicket-Keeper, All-Rounders, Bowlers, Captain and Vice-Captain
India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Today Match Prediction
Match Details: 1st T20I between India and Sri Lanka will start on Tuesday, January 03, at 07:00 PM, at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
Weather: The weather forecast report on January 03, Tuesday, in Mumbai, is it will be sunny with medium temperatures, so there won’t be any chance of rain, and we will get a complete game.
Pitch Report: The pitch report at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, helps the spinners and pacers. Proximity to the Arabian sea helps the swing bowlers greatly and is in the main during the early hours of the day.
Score Card: You can check the live scorecard of the India vs Sri Lanka match on the Cricbuzz. You will get detailed commentary and ball-by-ball analysis on that website.
Live Streaming: IND vs SL 2023 will be streamed live on Disney+ hot star and star sports network in India. It will also be free live telecasted on DD channels.
Average Score: The average 1st innings score is 194, and the average 2nd innings score is 182, according to the previous T20I stats.
IND vs SL Dream11 Cricket Today Match Prediction
India cricket team will kick off the New Year with a white ball series against the Sri Lanka team. The T20 Internationals will be on Jan 3, 5, and 7 in Mumbai, Pune, and Rajkot, respectively. Meanwhile, the ODI series will be on Jan 10, 12, and 15 in Guwahati, Kolkata, and Thiruvananthapuram, respectively.
India vs Sri Lanka Prediction
This series is essential for both nations; India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction, considering the ODI World cup, which will be this year. It is always challenging to win against the Indian cricket team on Indian cricket soil. The batting part of the Indian cricket team is powerful, and the bowling is also good.
On the other hand, the Sri Lanka cricket team also has many great players who can turn the match anytime. Sri Lanka last toured India in February -March 2022, and they lost a 3-match T20I series by 0-3.
India Team Details
As per India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction, Ishan Kishan will play as a wicket keeper. He is the current wicketkeeper in the Indian cricket team. Hardik Pandya will lead the Indian team.
Washington Sundar will be the all-rounder. Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, and Shubman Gill will be the top-order batsmen, whereas Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson and Hardik Pandya will play as the middle-order batsmen. Harshal Patel, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh, and Yuzvendra Chahal will be the bowlers.
India Team Squad
Hardik Pandya (C), Mukesh Kumar, Harshal Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Deepak Hooda, Ishan Kishan (wk), Shubman Gill, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Umran Malik, Washington Sundar, Suryakumar Yadav (VC), Shivam Mavi, Axar Patel, Sanju Samson, Rahul Tripathi, Arshdeep Singh.
India Team Probable Playing 11
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Ishan Kishan
- Shubman Gill
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Sanju Samson
- Hardik Pandya
- Washington Sundar
- Harshal Patel
- Arshdeep Singh
- Umran Malik
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Ruturaj Gaikwad – Ruturaj Gaikwad is coming to this tournament after a solid batting display in the domestic matches. He recently made a world record for smashing 7 sixes in an over in the Vijay Hazare Trophy. Ruturaj played 2 matches against Sri Lanka but has yet to prove to score for his capability. Based on his recent performances, we can pick him in our India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction as he is a match-winner for India.
- Ishan Kishan – Ishan Kishan has the best average against the Sri Lankan team. His average in T20I is 62.50, with a high score of 89 runs. In just 3 matches, he has 125 runs and remained not out in a match. Also, he can contribute with fielding and get a few points in dream11, so he is a must-pick player.
- Suryakumar Yadav – Suryakumar Yadav has proved himself in the limited opportunity he has recently had. Even against Sri Lanka, he succeeded in doing that. In just two innings, Yadav scored 84 runs with an average of 42.00 and a strike rate of 133.33.
- Hardik Pandya – Hardik Pandya will be the permanent Indian captain in T20I matches. His all-around ability was the primary reason the selectors took this decision. Though he didn’t score plenty of runs with the bat, he took crucial wickets at much required time against Sri Lanka. He can be an x-factor in your team who can contribute with the bat, ball and fielding.
- Arshdeep Singh – Arshdeep Singh has played just one match against Sri Lanka and failed to pick a single wicket. But he impressed the selectors in the recently ended World Cup 2022, where he took wickets consistently in his first over itself. Since Wankhede assists fast bowlers, he can chip in with quick wickets against nervy Sri Lankan top-order batsman.
- Umran Malik – Umran Malik has been the talk of the town in recent times after his terrific performance in IPL. He is the one who can clock the ball with 150 km/hr quickly based on his fitness. But he is yet to create a remark in his International career because of his accuracy. We expect him to correct his mistakes and play a crucial role in this series.
- Yuzvendra Chahal – He is the best wrist spinner in the Indian team currently. He has been impressive against Sri Lanka, taking 20 wickets in just 10 matches. His best bowling against Sri Lanka is 4/23. He is a must-pick in India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction as he can be the leading wicket-taker of the match.
Sri Lanka Team Details
As per India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction, Dasun Shanaka will lead the Sri Lanka team in Ind vs SL 2023 series. Wanindu Hasaranga is the vice captain of the squad. Dhananjaya de Silva will play the role of an all-rounder in the game.
Kusal Mendis, Pathum Nissanka, and Dinesh Chandimal will be the top-order batsmen, whereas Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva and Dasun Shanaka will play middle-order batting. Kusal Mendis will be the wicketkeeper. Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Kasun Rajitha, and Lahiru Kumara will be the bowlers and spinners.
Sri Lanka Team Squad
Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dilshan Madushanka, Lahiru Kumara, Chamika Karunaratne, Dunith Wellalage, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Nuwan Thushara, Pathum Nissanka, Kasun Rajitha, Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Wanindu Hasaranga (VC), Dasun Shanaka (C), Pramod Madushan, Ashen Bandara, Maheesh Theekshana.
Sri Lanka Team Probable Playing 11
- Pathum Nissanka
- Kusal Mendis
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa
- Dhananjaya de Silva
- Charith Asalanka
- Dasun Shanaka
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- Maheesh Theekshana
- Pramod Madushan
- Kasun Rajitha
- Lahiru Kumara
- Pathum Nissanka – He has played just four innings against India and has a decent record. His scores are 52, 1, 75 & 0. Whenever Indian bowlers fail to take his wicket early, he scores a half-century. Since Mumbai ground is a high-scoring venue, he can have another good inning against India. So he is a good choice in India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction.
- Kusal Mendis – Kusal has played just three matches against India but has scored two half-centuries in those. His average and strike rate against India is drastically higher than his career ones. He scored 123 runs in 3 innings with a strike rate of 151.85.
- Charith Asalanka – Similar to Kusal, Asalanka has been fluent in scoring against India. He scored an unbeaten 53 against India in the recent series during February. But in recent times, he has yet to score a half-century in the last 10 matches; this might be the opportunity to end that.
- Dasun Shanaka – Dasun Shanka has scored many runs against India, and his highest score of an unbeaten 74 also came against India. Not only with batting, but he has also troubled Indian players with his bowling performance. He has taken 12 wickets in 19 matches with an average of 16.25. He is a must-pick in India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction as he can steady the Sri Lankan innings during the death overs.
- Lahiru Kumara – Lahiru Kumaru doesn’t have a decent outing against India, but Wankhede’s pitch can help him overturn that record as it supports fast bowlers. Also, the Indian top-order batsman who failed to score fluently in the World Cup will be nervous, so he can use this opportunity to take early wickets and put pressure on the Indian team. He can be the x-factor in GL teams of India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction.
- Wanindu Hasaranga – Hasaranga brought the balance the team needed in batting and bowling. He has taken ten wickets in 7 innings against India with a best of 4/9. He can be the perfect vice captain choice for India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction.
- Maheesh Theekshana – Theekshana is one of the emerging players in International cricket at present. He has just played one match against India, but he couldn’t take more than one wicket. We can expect him to perform his best against India in this series because the venues in India will assist spinners.
IND vs SL Match Head-To-Head
|Sep 6 2022||Sri Lanka won by 6 wickets|
|Feb 27 2022||India won by 6 wickets|
|Feb 26 2022||India won by 7 wickets|
|Feb 24 2022||India won by 62 runs|
|Jul 29 2021||Sri Lanka won by 7 wickets|
Our Opinion – Team Prediction, Wicket-Keeper, All-Rounders, Bowlers, Captain and Vice-Captain
Today Match FAQ
1. When will India vs Sri Lanka series 2023 start?
Sri Lanka tour of India series 2023 consisting of 3 ODI matches and 3 T20 matches will start on January 03, 2023, and end on January 15.
2. Who will lead the Sri Lanka team?
For India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction, the Sri Lankan team was led by Dasun Shanaka.
3. What is the Venue of 1st T20I match?
The 1st T20I match between India and Sri Lanka will be at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
4. Where will be India vs Sri Lanka 2023 live streaming on?
In India, Sri Lanka vs India match 2023 will be streamed live on Amazon Prime Video’s official website and Star Sports channel. Sri Lankan people can watch this series on Dialog TV channel.
Conclusion – India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Today Match Prediction
India vs Sri Lanka dream11 today match prediction; after the series, the Men In Blue will take on the New Zealand National Cricket team in a 3-match ODI series and 3-match T20I series from January 18 to February 01. The matches will be in Raipur, Indore, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Lucknow, and Ahmedabad.
After that, India will welcome Australia for the marquee Border-Gavaskar Trophy which is 4 Test matches that will be in Nagpur, Dharamshala, Delhi, and Ahmedabad. India will conclude the home series with a 3-match ODI series against Australia that will be held in Vizag, Mumbai, and Chennai on March 17, 19, and 22.